Name a fictional character A-Z!
Geralt of Rivia
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Iris Ellingham
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Jack Sparrow
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Leo Valdez
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Name a fictional character A-Z!
Moriarty, James
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Name a fictional character A-Z!
(Count) Olaf
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.