Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-78

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-83

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-84

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-85

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-86

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-87

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9