Let's Chat!
You got one??!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of TwixxLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34AWW TEIXIE IS CUTEBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of TwixxLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34AWW TEIXIE IS CUTEBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:33Oooohhh might name her Twixie or Sugar Honey Iced Tea jk
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Lol it doesn’t match her personalityLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of TwixxLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:34AWW TEIXIE IS CUTE
Have to sign some things but yeahhhLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37You got one??!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39Lol it doesn’t match her personalityLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
Have to sign some things but yeahhhLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37You got one??!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Twixie or ASA lolLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39Lol it doesn’t match her personalityLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
Have to sign some things but yeahhhLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:37You got one??!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ASA IS COOL TOOBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Twixie or ASA lolLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39Lol it doesn’t match her personalityLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Oooh twixie sounds cuteBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Twixie or ASA lolLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39Lol it doesn’t match her personalityLena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39you should name her dobby the house elfBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:38
Yeah lwk she’s so sweet, which reminded me of chocolate, which reminded me of Twixx
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an IndieLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41Oooh twixie sounds cuteBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Twixie or ASA lolLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
You totally should~~Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:42Mmm yeah I think Im gonna keep it, she’s an IndieLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:41Oooh twixie sounds cuteBriar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Twixie or ASA lolLily Clarke wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:40Ooooh whatcha naming her?Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:39
Lol it doesn’t match her personality
Have to sign some things but yeahhh
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |