OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:39
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:38 Is it not allowed to send consecutive posts?
No, as it can come across as spam :biggrin:
But the good thing is that you can edit your posts! Other than that you can do whatever with your encylopedia bc I know that people mess with theirs often enough
Bunniii hru

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:41 Oh, I see. I'll take note of that. Thank you!
No problem new birdy!

An im doin well Bri the cheese! Wbt uu?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:43
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:41 Oh, I see. I'll take note of that. Thank you!
No problem new birdy!

An im doin well Bri the cheese! Wbt uu?
Goooddd im getting another dog cause why not

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:44
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:43
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:41 Oh, I see. I'll take note of that. Thank you!
No problem new birdy!

An im doin well Bri the cheese! Wbt uu?
Goooddd im getting another dog cause why not
Oo what kinda doggie?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:44
Lotus Lively wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:43
Marigold Wesley wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 07:41 Oh, I see. I'll take note of that. Thank you!
No problem new birdy!

An im doin well Bri the cheese! Wbt uu?
Goooddd im getting another dog cause why not
Oo what kinda doggie?
I think an Indie breed, I have a Shih Tzu already...I brought the Shih Tzu, but I am adopting this one, he was injured a long time back and sent to foster care

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO GANG!!

I just wanted to say that after today, I probably won't be as active as before for the rest of the summer. Apologies in advance to everyone I owe replies too!! I haven't forgotten about them, I just won't have time to reply since I won't have a computer. I'll mostly focus on Olivia lore and events like Capture the Flag!!

Love you all,
Liv

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member
Dog

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:21 Image posted by the member
Dog
AWW

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:21 Image posted by the member
Dog
AWW
IKR I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:23
Lena Lott wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:22
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 Jun 2026, 08:21 Image posted by the member
Dog
AWW
IKR I NEED NAME SUGGESTIONS
BOY OR GIRL

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧