How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10
Seen you around a lot :D

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Heyoo Lily!!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 heyo seph~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Hiiii

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 are you new here?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Yesss can I have some help

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 sure, welcome to the site

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Thanksss
Who all should I know?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 first of all, u should know Alex, alex Kavanagh...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9