Let's Chat!
Its on my TBR!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.![]()
Hiya Sage!
Let's Chat!
I loved the first book, but the rest were okay. Read your owl! Will be replying soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58Its on my TBR!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.![]()
Hiya Sage!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
hi, em!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58Its on my TBR!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.![]()
Hiya Sage!![]()
Let's Chat!
Hullo all :3
Let's Chat!
oooh alrighty, sorry it was so longAvery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:00I loved the first book, but the rest were okay. Read your owl! Will be replying soon!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58Its on my TBR!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.![]()
Hiya Sage!![]()
![]()
How are you Sage?!Sage Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:03hi, em!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58Its on my TBR!!Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.![]()
Hiya Sage!![]()
Let's Chat!
I cry too much...
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
BEE!!
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs* is everything okay, bree?
Let's Chat!
Yea i was watching I am sam and came sobbing to my mom because they took his daughter away from him
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."