OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella. :)
Its on my TBR!!

Hiya Sage! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella. :)
Its on my TBR!!

Hiya Sage! <3
I loved the first book, but the rest were okay. Read your owl! Will be replying soon! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella. :)
Its on my TBR!!

Hiya Sage! <3
hi, em!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:00
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella. :)
Its on my TBR!!

Hiya Sage! <3
I loved the first book, but the rest were okay. Read your owl! Will be replying soon! <3
oooh alrighty, sorry it was so long
Sage Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:03
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:58
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 22:54 Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella. :)
Its on my TBR!!

Hiya Sage! <3
hi, em!
How are you Sage?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I cry too much...

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:39 I cry too much...
BEE!!

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:39 I cry too much...
*tacklesnugs* is everything okay, bree? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:55
Bree Grey wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:39 I cry too much...
*tacklesnugs* is everything okay, bree? <3
Yea i was watching I am sam and came sobbing to my mom because they took his daughter away from him

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 23:07 Hullo all :3
Hi Lotus!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."