Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs AV* im about to owl ya!
Let's Chat!
bun bun!
Let's Chat!
Yaa
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs*
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*snugs* Stilll writing....
Let's Chat!
My cat brought in a chipmunk alive and we had to take it back out
Let's Chat!
Oooo is that a Caraval fan I spy!Scarlett Dragna wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:12 Thankyouu soo much!! I’ve reached out to several people but thanks, anyway!
I love your name, btw
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I completely forgot about Caraval! I read the series, but wasn’t the biggest fan since it got a bit boring and slow towards the last book and in the novella.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |