Let's Chat!
That's 100% okay, i'm sure we all did when we first joined! If you would like you can just owl me and i'll do my best to answer themScarlett Dragna wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:05 Thankss for the warm welcoming! I do have a lot of doubts really
Let's Chat!
Welcome to the site~
If you have any doubts, you can always reach out!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thankyouu soo much!! I’ve reached out to several people but thanks, anyway!
I love your name, btw
I love your name, btw
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
oooooo another new person!!!! welcome!Scarlett Dragna wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:12 Thankyouu soo much!! I’ve reached out to several people but thanks, anyway!
I love your name, btw
Let's Chat!
ick it’s raining here
Let's Chat!
Same here. Not June weather at all!
Let's Chat!
yes, June needs to be warm and sunnyi was in the middle of writing when my wifi slowed down ;-;
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
naurrrr it was super rainy a couple days ago but now it’s HOTBrookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:48yes, June needs to be warm and sunnyi was in the middle of writing when my wifi slowed down ;-;
Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:49naurrrr it was super rainy a couple days ago but now it’s HOTBrookline Quinn wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:48yes, June needs to be warm and sunnyi was in the middle of writing when my wifi slowed down ;-;
ahhh no i hate hot weather. keep cool, Emma !!