Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-100!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0! Yayy! We win! Again... As usual.. not complaining lol
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1! they aren't even trying
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-2! for reall
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3! like, this happens in the girls vs boys as well
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4! ikr!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |