OOC Let's Chat!

Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:05
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:03

Good...
Sure?
100 percent Olivia....
:eyebrow: sure?
Yep
You just sound a bit...... Off

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:05
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:05

Sure?
100 percent Olivia....
:eyebrow: sure?
Yep
You just sound a bit...... Off
Nup!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:07
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:05

100 percent Olivia....
:eyebrow: sure?
Yep
You just sound a bit...... Off
Nup!
Hmm, fine...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:11
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:10
Laverne Taylor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:07

:eyebrow: sure?
Yep
You just sound a bit...... Off
Nup!
Hmm, fine...
Yeahh

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Advisor meeting soon and uhhh time to reread the articles because I may or may not have tuned out while reading them

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 19:19 Advisor meeting soon and uhhh time to reread the articles because I may or may not have tuned out while reading them
Oop good luck with that man

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo!! I’m new here, btw

OOC Let's Chat!
Scarlett Dragna wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:01 Hellooo!! I’m new here, btw
Hi dear, If you need anything just owl me!

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Scarlett Dragna wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 20:01 Hellooo!! I’m new here, btw
OOH! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an owl! <3 (letter icon top right)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP