Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-66
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-68 nooo
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-73
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-75
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩