Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-60!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-63!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-65!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-67!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-68!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |