Let's Chat!
Gimme some of ur rain...Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27Oh well... She is taking her medicines?Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
That's good then~Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27Oh well... She is taking her medicines?Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
i am also goodLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
I am alive !!!
Let's Chat!
Nice to hear~Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 10:15i am also goodLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*gives* it's too colddddLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:44Gimme some of ur rain...Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
Let's Chat!
Surprisingly, it's not raining here. It usually is...
I've almost finished re-writing the script for my musical!
I've almost finished re-writing the script for my musical!
Let's Chat!
am good ....yeah! is she fineBriar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Hey! How are you? My sisters health rn is quite...you know...
I am alive !!!
Let's Chat!
It's soooooo hottEmiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 10:43*gives* it's too colddddLily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:44Gimme some of ur rain...Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I hope she feels better soon. In most cases of Typhoid, the fever resolves/improves in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27Oh well... She is taking her medicines?Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?
@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
