OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:11 *peers in*
ellooo
Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
Gimme some of ur rain...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
That's good then~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
i am also good

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 10:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
i am also good
Nice to hear~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:44
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:11 *peers in*
ellooo
Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
Gimme some of ur rain...
*gives* it's too coldddd

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Surprisingly, it's not raining here. It usually is...
I've almost finished re-writing the script for my musical!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:59 heya brii ( EGG )
Hey! How are you? My sisters health rn is quite...you know...
am good ....yeah! is she fine

I am alive !!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 10:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:44
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:42
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:11 *peers in*
ellooo
Hello! *shivers* it's raining and I'm sad as this is no way June weather!!
Gimme some of ur rain...
*gives* it's too coldddd
It's soooooo hott

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 09:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 08:56 Image posted by the member
Srsly? Also. What happened to your sis?

@Rose Hazel Anderson I am good, wbu?
Uhhhh temperature has gone up, the stomach thing has reduced, hopefully it should be fine!
Oh well... She is taking her medicines?
Mmhmm! She should be ok in three days or so!
I hope she feels better soon. In most cases of Typhoid, the fever resolves/improves in about 3 days once on antibiotics. The stomach thing is usually what holds on.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.