OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:32 Hiiiii all!!! What do we think of the new pfp? I'm officially in LOVE with Picrew!!!
It’s so cute!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:32 Hiiiii all!!! What do we think of the new pfp? I'm officially in LOVE with Picrew!!!
its adorbs!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Awww thank you all so much, I appreciate it!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:30
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:27
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:25
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:22

Ooh pleased to meet you :cute:
More diplomatic ties with our neighbours would be more than welcome :decayed:
ofcofc look forward to our fleets fighting in alliance against the common enemy
Surely there's nothing the earthlings can do to defeat us :decayed:
*prepares intergalactic squirrellings for battle*

LEXXXX hiii :wow:
JOSE! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Tacklesnugs*
WOAH WOAH WOAH
*tacklesnugs and rolls off a Neptunian cliff*
*plunges down with Lex towards the freezing lake of Goboozoodoobus* :shock:
AHH!-
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:33
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:53
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:52 Hullo hullo
Oo have fun with that Lex!
LOTUS!
HULLO LEX!! hruuu!


Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing
Listening to music while making the bracelets and checking over how my order for my Angel Dust is looking since my grandma somehow let me get it
Wbu
Also, legit, that is so real, all you can ever find is like, regular piercings, hoops, and anything else trending other compared to helix piercings
I'm good lol just miffed that I can't find the kinda thing I want for my helix i want to get a star one to match my main star earring ;n;
Hope you find it! <3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:30
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:27
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:25
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:23
ofcofc look forward to our fleets fighting in alliance against the common enemy
Surely there's nothing the earthlings can do to defeat us :decayed:
*prepares intergalactic squirrellings for battle*

LEXXXX hiii :wow:
JOSE! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Tacklesnugs*
WOAH WOAH WOAH
*tacklesnugs and rolls off a Neptunian cliff*
*plunges down with Lex towards the freezing lake of Goboozoodoobus* :shock:
AHH!-
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:33
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:15
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 02:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:53
LOTUS!
HULLO LEX!! hruuu!


Also someone tell me why it's so hard to find star shaped jewelry for a helix piercing
Listening to music while making the bracelets and checking over how my order for my Angel Dust is looking since my grandma somehow let me get it
Wbu
Also, legit, that is so real, all you can ever find is like, regular piercings, hoops, and anything else trending other compared to helix piercings
I'm good lol just miffed that I can't find the kinda thing I want for my helix i want to get a star one to match my main star earring ;n;
Hope you find it! <3
I hope so too ngl

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey, @Lotus Lively! Not sure if any of these would work, but here's a google search of what I could find!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:00 Hey, @Lotus Lively! Not sure if any of these would work, but here's a google search of what I could find!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo those are nice but with the way my piercing is I need a curved bar ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:00 Hey, @Lotus Lively! Not sure if any of these would work, but here's a google search of what I could find!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo those are nice but with the way my piercing is I need a curved bar ;n;
Ooohhh I see, I'm sorry then...

ngl I don't know a lot abt piercings, but apparently I have 'the perfect ear anatomy' for a lot of them...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:00 Hey, @Lotus Lively! Not sure if any of these would work, but here's a google search of what I could find!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo those are nice but with the way my piercing is I need a curved bar ;n;
Ooohhh I see, I'm sorry then...

ngl I don't know a lot abt piercings, but apparently I have 'the perfect ear anatomy' for a lot of them...
Oo lucky!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 03:00 Hey, @Lotus Lively! Not sure if any of these would work, but here's a google search of what I could find!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo those are nice but with the way my piercing is I need a curved bar ;n;
Ooohhh I see, I'm sorry then...

ngl I don't know a lot abt piercings, but apparently I have 'the perfect ear anatomy' for a lot of them...
Lucky you! I do not. :lol: the only nice thing is it doesn’t hurt too much for me to get a piercing in my ear. :) I have two lobe piercings rn and am hoping to get a third soon.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.