Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-21

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
--23

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-27

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.