OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:05
Lily Young wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:04
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:03 Hiya! <3
Hey Kaitlyn! How are you?
Hi Lily! I'm alright, trying to get a few things done. Keyword being trying. lol. We shall see how well I accomplish that. XD How are you?
Good luck <3
I’m okay, found out some bad news today :ermm: but my bf got back from a two week trip and I got to see him again today so that was good!
Eeep! I hope everything's alright! <3 I'm glad to hear that you saw your bf today.
Thank you <3

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
genuinely counting down till i start break
i literally have finals next week i should be studying for but wtvrrrr
STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
DO IT OR ELSEE :whip:
WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........
ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:06
i'm so happy it's summer where i am you dont even understand
It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......

@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
your vacation isn't months long..
One month from may to june
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
WHAT THE???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:14
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10

STUDY FOR YOUR FINALKS GRRRR
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
DO IT OR ELSEE :whip:
WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........
ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??
sighhhh yes MOM
wait @Lily Clarke you said ur break was a month long ??
Last edited by Emma van Elst on 8 Jun 2026, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
???

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:16
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:14
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:13
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:12
Emma van Elst wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
NOOO I DONT WANNAAAA : ((((
DO IT OR ELSEE :whip:
WHAT IF I LIKE MULTITASK ........
ARE YOU ACTUALLY GONNA STUDY??
sighhhh yes MOM
YAY YOU BETTER :yes:

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 00:51
Lotus Lively wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 00:39 Image posted by the member
AHH ITS YOUU
Yaa!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:07

It's summer where I am as well, my vacations got over yesterday......

@ Brookline Quinn yeah I will
your vacation isn't months long..
One month from may to june
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
WHAT THE???
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10

your vacation isn't months long..
One month from may to june
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
WHAT THE???
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:15
Lena Lott wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 Jun 2026, 01:10

One month from may to june
ohh here it's typically end of may-mid august
WHAT THE???
YEAHH IT'S REALLY NICE BUT IT GOES BY SO FAST. I NEED TIME TO SLOW DOWN OMG I FEEL SO OLD..
Are you kidding me? We get one month and you are getting nearly 3 and a half??
yeah.. maybe it's just a my country thing..

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧