What does it mean to you?

Unsure

Its during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light - Aristotle

shop ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ helena ✧˖°. ency

What does it mean to you?
Hesitant

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

What does it mean to you?
Cautious

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

What does it mean to you?
Careful

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Line

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

What does it mean to you?
Strait

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Narrow

Image posted by the member Where did the tide take their laughter? Whisper now, before the kelp forgets...

What does it mean to you?
passageway trauma :sulk:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Cave diving.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Dangerous

hello rp wit me please