Let's Chat!
Maybe Kiara from OBXOlivia Williams wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 19:53Yeah, took a while for me too to find a good face claim and even Zendaya isn't perfect.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 19:40I hope not bc it was hard to even find this and even this one is a lil iffy to meOlivia Williams wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 19:38I don't think so. Maybe. The face thing doesn't always aply.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 19:37Ogh does that mean I'd have to change mine again?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 19:32
But in this, the face isn't clearly visible. That is a violation of some rule....
I had to change mine as well due to this
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
IMO, side profiles are okay. The rule of thumb is more, could I pick this person out in a crowd of 15-20 people? If yes, then it's fine. But nothing from the back, there does need to be a face.
[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]
Let's Chat!
hi guys!!! I hate my job so bad and I still have another 5 and a half hours left in my shift!!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Let's Chat!
Goodie cause I think the thing that makes lotus actually stand out is his hair and occasionally chipped nail polish nglLivia Machavariani wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:00 IMO, side profiles are okay. The rule of thumb is more, could I pick this person out in a crowd of 15-20 people? If yes, then it's fine. But nothing from the back, there does need to be a face.
Let's Chat!
me seeing this randomly and being confusedLivia Machavariani wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:00 IMO, side profiles are okay. The rule of thumb is more, could I pick this person out in a crowd of 15-20 people? If yes, then it's fine. But nothing from the back, there does need to be a face.
but yes pls have a face
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Fr, every time I create a character I NEED to have a FC or else I can't write itRemy Break wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:58me seeing this randomly and being confusedLivia Machavariani wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 20:00 IMO, side profiles are okay. The rule of thumb is more, could I pick this person out in a crowd of 15-20 people? If yes, then it's fine. But nothing from the back, there does need to be a face.
but yes pls have a faceI am maybe a horrible person to ever ask about for face claims because I don't care who it is and will stock whoever there.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Night guys, it's almost going to be 2 am here so......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
omg get ur beauty rest girl
Let's Chat!
I have finally ordered my plushie UuU
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
and you got onto me..
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ