Let's Chat!
finally.... night~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Shes making it upTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37girl wdymm make up yalls mindBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36No she's just a bit....you know...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34omg is this an official shipLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~
@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I might just stay up
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37Shes making it upTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37girl wdymm make up yalls mindBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36No she's just a bit....you know...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34omg is this an official shipLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~
@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
am i now?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
DONT YOU DARERiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38I might just stay up
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued itNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37Your’s made one of these for themBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first placeNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
i must say thanks for the inspoBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued itNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37Your’s made one of these for themBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38DONT YOU DARERiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38I might just stay up
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
better igRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:39Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38DONT YOU DARERiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38I might just stay up![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah sureLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:39i must say thanks for the inspoBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued itNick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37Your’s made one of these for themBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
Anyways, no one cares about whatever that was, how about we go back to LYDER
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
