OOC Let's Chat!

River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37 Goodnight
finally.... night~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship
No she's just a bit....you know...
girl wdymm make up yalls mind
Shes making it up

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37 Goodnight
finally.... night~~
I might just stay up

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship
No she's just a bit....you know...
girl wdymm make up yalls mind
Shes making it up


am i now?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37 Goodnight
finally.... night~~
I might just stay up
DONT YOU DARE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34

When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
Your’s made one of these for them
I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued it

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
I'll just get back to you on that
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
Your’s made one of these for them
I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued it
i must say thanks for the inspo

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37 Goodnight
finally.... night~~
I might just stay up
DONT YOU DARE
:sleep:

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37 Goodnight
finally.... night~~
I might just stay up
DONT YOU DARE
:sleep:
better ig

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:38
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35

SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
Your’s made one of these for them
I found this template, made it for Lyder, and then everyone just continued it
i must say thanks for the inspo
Yeah sure
Anyways, no one cares about whatever that was, how about we go back to LYDER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe