OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that
very eager, huh??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship
No she's just a bit....you know...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
it is already made....

@Tes Cadell yes aunt~
🍿🍿🍿🍿

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
it is already made....

@Tes Cadell yes aunt~
🍿🍿🍿🍿
YUP, U KNOW THAT WHEN BRI FAINTED IC, ALEX PICKED HER UP AHHHHH

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship
No she's just a bit....you know...
girl wdymm make up yalls mind

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
omg is this an official ship
No she's just a bit....you know...
girl wdymm make up yalls mind
oh its confirmed

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:36
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:35
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 13:30 EVERYONE, ATTENTION HERE
SINCE @Briar Anderson NEEDED SOME DRAMA, HERE I AM, BRINGING IT TO YOU, ENJOY~

Image posted by the member


@River Grimes PLS JUST GO AND HAVE SOME REST FOR GODS' SAKE
When are we going to see Lyder
I'll just get back to you on that
SHOW ME!!!!!!!!!!
Mmhnm how do you think all this nonsense of lyder began in the first place
Your’s made one of these for them

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6