OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:23 Hey lil I'm still awake
RIVER GRIMES ISTG GO TO SLEEP RN
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:23 Hey lil I'm still awake
RIVER GRIMES ISTG GO TO SLEEP RN
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:46
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better Lex
OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!
Yaa I found a sorta fc
IS SO COOL!!!!!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:17
Angel O'Connor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:17 I'm eating hot cheetos right now
nice, gimme some as well~
their the puffy kind

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:30
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:17
Angel O'Connor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:17 I'm eating hot cheetos right now
nice, gimme some as well~
their the puffy kind
ooooh, i love them~~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:23 Hey lil I'm still awake
RIVER GRIMES ISTG GO TO SLEEP RN
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Nope I'm warming the water as we speak

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:24
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:23 Hey lil I'm still awake
RIVER GRIMES ISTG GO TO SLEEP RN
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Nope I'm warming the water as we speak
srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:24

RIVER GRIMES ISTG GO TO SLEEP RN
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Nope I'm warming the water as we speak
srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEP
Because i got distracted

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28

Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Nope I'm warming the water as we speak
srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEP
Because i got distracted
............... riv, you really need to start sleeping on time

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:38
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Nope I'm warming the water as we speak
srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEP
Because i got distracted
............... riv, you really need to start sleeping on time
I do sleep eventually for a few hours

Loner Mudblood