Let's Chat!
Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IS SO COOL!!!!!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:46Yaa I found a sorta fcLex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:23OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better LexLex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
their the puffy kind
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
ooooh, i love them~~~Angel O'Connor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:30their the puffy kind
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nope I'm warming the water as we speakLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29ARE YOU KIDDING ME?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33Nope I'm warming the water as we speakLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29ARE YOU KIDDING ME?River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:28Can't yet I'm getting in the shower
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Because i got distractedLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33Nope I'm warming the water as we speakLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:29ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
............... riv, you really need to start sleeping on timeRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:37Because i got distractedLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEPRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:33Nope I'm warming the water as we speak
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I do sleep eventually for a few hoursLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:38............... riv, you really need to start sleeping on timeRiver Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:37Because i got distractedLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 12:34srsly?? WHY DIDNT YOU SLEEP
Loner Mudblood