Let's Chat!
I wish you luck Tessie!! <33Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42Girl same it's like a biology term for something to do with the nervous systemSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39Synapse? I have literally never heard that word beforeTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38Good good, trying to find out wtf a synapse isSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:36I'm good, how is my favorite snake doing? Don't tell @Colin McCoire I said thatlol bless Colin
EXAMIS TOMORROW GNG IM COOKED THIS IS ONLY 1 OF LIKE 40 STUFF I NEED TO LEARN.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
Ah blessLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43ig yeah, sort of.....Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39ik, but i like the cold weather......Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38Icl it's overrated like it's cold and wet and then you can't move your hands caus they get soooo cold and red
I have personal beef with snow like I always slip on it and I fall it's so embarrassing![]()
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet![]()
hahah, srsly that many times??
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
haha, i wanna be in it tho, stillTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44Ah blessLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43ig yeah, sort of.....Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39ik, but i like the cold weather......Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38
Icl it's overrated like it's cold and wet and then you can't move your hands caus they get soooo cold and red
I have personal beef with snow like I always slip on it and I fall it's so embarrassing![]()
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet![]()
hahah, srsly that many times??
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thank you thank you, it's my last 1 week and 1/2 i cant wait to throw all my revision in the BIN.Salim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43I wish you luck Tessie!! <33Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42Girl same it's like a biology term for something to do with the nervous systemSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39Synapse? I have literally never heard that word beforeTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:38Good good, trying to find out wtf a synapse isSalim Wolde wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:36
I'm good, how is my favorite snake doing? Don't tell @Colin McCoire I said thatlol bless Colin
EXAMIS TOMORROW GNG IM COOKED THIS IS ONLY 1 OF LIKE 40 STUFF I NEED TO LEARN.
I might even BURN all the stem subjects' revision they forced me to learn without my consent
Manifesting that for youLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44haha, i wanna be in it tho, stillTes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:44Ah blessLily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:43ig yeah, sort of.....Tes Cadell wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:42I mean it sure is different, do you live in a hot place?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 11:39
ik, but i like the cold weather......
oh, but it didnt hurt much, i hope?
It does broooo like I never not fell during snowing, it came to a point where everytime I came home my family would ask me if I fell yet![]()
hahah, srsly that many times??
I promise you I'm not joking like I love snow from a distance
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Thanks a lot @Tes Cadell
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
I wish it was raining right now itβs boiling here
Let's Chat!
ikr? here as well.... its around 40 here
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Rainy
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
gimme some rain~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
bro it's freezing
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
lol bless Colin

α΄Κα΄ α΄α΄α΄
Κα΄α΄α΄α΄Κβκ±