OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43

u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....
Not on purpose.
u still ate it
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter
haha, sure.....
:disguise:

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45

Not on purpose.
u still ate it
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter
haha, sure.....
:disguise:
what was that for?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45

u still ate it
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter
haha, sure.....
:disguise:
what was that for?
Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46

I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter
haha, sure.....
:disguise:
what was that for?
Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some
yeah pls~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:52
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46

haha, sure.....
:disguise:
what was that for?
Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some
yeah pls~
I'll send some. It might be cold by then

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:52
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:49
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:48

:disguise:
what was that for?
Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some
yeah pls~
I'll send some. It might be cold by then
who cares? i will reheat it

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:54
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:52
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:49

what was that for?
Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some
yeah pls~
I'll send some. It might be cold by then
who cares? i will reheat it
Cold pizza does taste amazing

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:54
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:52
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:51

Idk, it's funny looking. My pizza is done. Want some
yeah pls~
I'll send some. It might be cold by then
who cares? i will reheat it
Cold pizza does taste amazing
exactly

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
oh my leg hurts my gate to keep the dogs out of where they aren't supposed to be closed on it and fell

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
How's the weather everyone?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
I have a father, but I never had a dad.