OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:35

I SAID PM NOT AM, UR TIME IS AM, U SHOULD GO TO SLEEP
Go to sleep
Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
I can't go to bed yet
WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEP
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:38

Go to sleep
Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
I can't go to bed yet
WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEP
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo people

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:44 Helloooo people
heyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:44 Helloooo people
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:39

Why should I? You should. It would be good for you....
@ Lena Lott thank u .....
I can't go to bed yet
WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEP
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....
Not on purpose.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:44 Helloooo people
Hi

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40

I can't go to bed yet
WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEP
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....
Not on purpose.
u still ate it

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:40

WHY NOT, PLS U GOTTA SLEEP
I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....
Not on purpose.
u still ate it
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43
River Grimes wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 09:43

I have a pizza in the oven. If i go to sleep it will burn and not taste too good
u ate a raw chicken tender yesterday.....
Not on purpose.
u still ate it
I bit it. I spit it. No eat it. I'm a spitter
haha, sure.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9