OOC Let's Chat!

Corra Henselwood wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:22
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:21 hey guys Im back!!
welcome back, Lena
Thanks!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:25
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:24
Laverne Taylor wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:22
WHYYY
U TOLD US YOU WERE GONNA SLEEP
Good you didn't sleep
SHE HAS TO
what is it with you and sleep....

ur in love with it!
not with my own... BUT OTHERS GOTTA SLEEP
wow..... just wow

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:25
Corra Henselwood wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:22
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:21 hey guys Im back!!
welcome back, Lena
Thanks!
GO TO SLEEP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:25
Corra Henselwood wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:22
Lena Lott wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:21 hey guys Im back!!
welcome back, Lena
Thanks!
DO NOT LISTEN TO LILY!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
hello guys sorry I can't contain my excitement
BUT IM FINALLY GETTING A SISTER OMFG :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

Image posted by the member

I PROMISE IM LOCKING IN NOW HELP </3

OOC Let's Chat!
Chatt Auclair wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:27 hello guys sorry I can't contain my excitement
BUT IM FINALLY GETTING A SISTER OMFG :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

Image posted by the member
WAIT WHAT??!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Chatt Auclair wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:27 hello guys sorry I can't contain my excitement
BUT IM FINALLY GETTING A SISTER OMFG :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

Image posted by the member
CONGRATS?!?!?

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

OOC Let's Chat!
Chatt Auclair wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:27 hello guys sorry I can't contain my excitement
BUT IM FINALLY GETTING A SISTER OMFG :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

Image posted by the member
AMAZING MAN! CONGRATS!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Chatt Auclair wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 08:27 hello guys sorry I can't contain my excitement
BUT IM FINALLY GETTING A SISTER OMFG :cryhappy: :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

Image posted by the member
*pokes* That's exciting Chatt

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
YES THANK YOU IM SO EXCITED AFTER 4 BROTHERS IM FINALLY HAVING SOMEONE I CAN AHHHHHHHHH

I PROMISE IM LOCKING IN NOW HELP </3