OOC Let's Chat!

Morning!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better Lex
OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 03:23
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:57
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 02:30 Yap:
Overview of the party, I missed out on like, an hour or so of it because I had a headache and started feeling nauseous, taking some ibuprofen and resting in my room, but it was still pretty good overall. My brother got a Lego kit, these magnet blocks, clothes, and I think $30+? Got to talk to some friends and that again to, so that ruled before going into my nap. I'd be annoyed from the start of the day so I'm thinking it might have just been stress and not eating much due to cleaning, y'know?
Yeah I get that. I hope yer feeling better Lex
OH MAH GOD, I LOVE THE PFP!
Yaa I found a sorta fc

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 23:07 *tackles @Colin McCoire!*

:evil:
Yeep!

Wait! Where did Emmi go? She was just...

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. I just had an amazing cup of coffee and it’s 10 pm here. :lol: (it was decaf of course. :))

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
coffee :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
YESSS! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning ~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 04:29 Morning ~
Morning hooman

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 04:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 04:29 Morning ~
Morning hooman
Hello my alien~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9