OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:53
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:34
ooo it’s an Eden appearance !! :wow:
hii!! how are you?
i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursday ^^ how are you doing?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:00
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:53
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:34
ooo it’s an Eden appearance !! :wow:
hii!! how are you?
i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursday ^^ how are you doing?
Ooo! What book did you get? (if you don't mind me asking of course! <3)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I need some new reading material :thinking:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:01
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:00
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:53
Brookline Quinn wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:34
ooo it’s an Eden appearance !! :wow:
hii!! how are you?
i’m doing okay !! currently coding the relationships part of my ency and then i will probably read a new book i got from the library on Thursday ^^ how are you doing?
Ooo! What book did you get? (if you don't mind me asking of course! <3)
i got two! :wow: one is The Obsession by Natasha Preston (i’ve only started it but i’m pretty sure it’s going to be good! my cousin told me that her other books are good so i’m trusting her lol) and the other is An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (he has AMAZING books and you should go read them !!!)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~
Thanks! I feel like I did pretty well, but there were some people on the team that didn’t quite care as much.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 22:13
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 21:46 Hello people! I just got back from the tournament. Unfortunately, we lost our last game, and ended in second place. Silver medal for me!
Oh well, congos!! You will do better next time~
Thanks! I feel like I did pretty well, but there were some people on the team that didn’t quite care as much.
That happens... But there's always a second time ~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:p

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*tackles @Colin McCoire!*

:evil:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I’m at this cookout dinner party and feel so out of place. :lol: I don’t know anyone but like two of my mom’s friends from work and I’m wearing an outfit I didn’t want to wear since it’s not my farm clothes, but my mom told me to wear it. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.