OOC Let's Chat!

Image posted by the member

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:16 Image posted by the member
BUNNYYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:16 Image posted by the member
*eats* mMm tAsTy
Btw @Avery Gray I was generating a character name for Hogwarts Mystery, and I got Avery GREY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:01...
heyo lex~
"Hey there, toots~"
is that a line from whatever your pfp is from? i dont remember the name....
I know he says 'toots', lol.
The show is Hazbin Hotel

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:01
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:01...
heyo lex~
"Hey there, toots~"
is that a line from whatever your pfp is from? i dont remember the name....
I know he says 'toots', lol.
The show is Hazbin Hotel
oh yeah, that... i forget some names....most of the times....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:17
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:16 Image posted by the member
*eats* mMm tAsTy
Btw @Avery Gray I was generating a character name for Hogwarts Mystery, and I got Avery GREY
No way! That’s hilarious! It’s actually funny how I chose Av’s name.

I was randomly scrolling one day through my passwords on Google and clearing and I found that I apparently started to create an account with Av’s name and had no memory of it. :lol: that’s the day I chose to join under her name. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:56 *peeks in*
EMMM

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Chat died.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:57
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:56 *peeks in*
EMMM
LILY?!! FOR LIKE THE 5TH TIME TODAYYY XD

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter