Let's Chat!
BUNNYYY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*eats* mMm tAsTy
Btw @Avery Gray I was generating a character name for Hogwarts Mystery, and I got Avery GREY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I know he says 'toots', lol.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:03is that a line from whatever your pfp is from? i dont remember the name....
The show is Hazbin Hotel
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
oh yeah, that... i forget some names....most of the times....Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:17I know he says 'toots', lol.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:03is that a line from whatever your pfp is from? i dont remember the name....
The show is Hazbin Hotel
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No way! That’s hilarious! It’s actually funny how I chose Av’s name.Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 19:17*eats* mMm tAsTy
Btw @Avery Gray I was generating a character name for Hogwarts Mystery, and I got Avery GREY
I was randomly scrolling one day through my passwords on Google and clearing and I found that I apparently started to create an account with Av’s name and had no memory of it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
EMMM
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILY?!! FOR LIKE THE 5TH TIME TODAYYY XD
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter