Let's Chat!
Good as well! Where have you been all day?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22Good! You?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21HRU??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ummm leading my normal life, why?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24Good as well! Where have you been all day?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
No, you weren't active all dayBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24Ummm leading my normal life, why?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24Good as well! Where have you been all day?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh um I was at home just was....idkLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25No, you weren't active all dayBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24Ummm leading my normal life, why?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Oh um I was at home just was....idkLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25No, you weren't active all dayBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24Ummm leading my normal life, why?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to youLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Oh um I was at home just was....idkLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25No, you weren't active all day
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Cause yo< don't usually do thatBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to youLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Oh um I was at home just was....idk![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh holidays are ending soon I have to get back to lifeLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27Cause yo< don't usually do thatBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to youLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?![]()
So I won't be here as much
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Same here... Last day tomorrowBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:28Oh holidays are ending soon I have to get back to lifeLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27Cause yo< don't usually do thatBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to you![]()
So I won't be here as much
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
But when I call, you never seem to be homeBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |