OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18

To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
BRIIIIII
Yes my love?
HRU??
Good! You?
Good as well! Where have you been all day?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19

BRIIIIII
Yes my love?
HRU??
Good! You?
Good as well! Where have you been all day?
Ummm leading my normal life, why?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20

Yes my love?
HRU??
Good! You?
Good as well! Where have you been all day?
Ummm leading my normal life, why?
No, you weren't active all day

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21

HRU??
Good! You?
Good as well! Where have you been all day?
Ummm leading my normal life, why?
No, you weren't active all day
Oh um I was at home just was....idk

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:22

Good! You?
Good as well! Where have you been all day?
Ummm leading my normal life, why?
No, you weren't active all day
Oh um I was at home just was....idk
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24

Good as well! Where have you been all day?
Ummm leading my normal life, why?
No, you weren't active all day
Oh um I was at home just was....idk
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?
Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to you :lol:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ummm leading my normal life, why?
No, you weren't active all day
Oh um I was at home just was....idk
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?
Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to you :lol:
Cause yo< don't usually do that

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:25

No, you weren't active all day
Oh um I was at home just was....idk
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?
Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to you :lol:
Cause yo< don't usually do that
Oh holidays are ending soon I have to get back to life
So I won't be here as much

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:26

Oh um I was at home just was....idk
Wanna talk bout it? If smthng's happened?
Oh nooo I just wasn't active lol why is that so much of a shock to you :lol:
Cause yo< don't usually do that
Oh holidays are ending soon I have to get back to life
So I won't be here as much
Same here... Last day tomorrow

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call, you never seem to be home

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.