Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
gorgeousNick Jameson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Yeah it is a planet from the AU which I decided to name Paxacoricofallapatorius as a Spin-off of RaxacoricofallapatoriusEmma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08omg dr who fan in the wild ???
Let's Chat!
Never mind I'll find someone like you...Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:13adele? dat u?Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I must have called a thousand times!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
If you wanna talk. I am always open!George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06Yeah I'm okLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:35oh goodness, are you alright?George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:34I'm not down! Oh well, I just had a fight with my friend at my house which involved a lot of throwing a lot of things all around the room and biting and scratching and kicking and slapping and punching and a few injuriesLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:32what happened? why are u down?
@Kai Hepner sure, sure....
@Blair Annabelle Du Pont thats cool~
@Blair Annabelle Du Pont ooooh, well, have a good time baking it~~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIIIIIIBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yes my love?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19BRIIIIIIBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Emma van Elst
Let's Chat!
but when i call you never seem to be homeeeeBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11Hallo from the other side![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
HRU??Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20Yes my love?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19BRIIIIIIBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youEmma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21but when i call you never seem to be homeeeeBriar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14I must have called a thousand times!![]()
Good! You?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21HRU??Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20Yes my love?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19BRIIIIII
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |