OOC Let's Chat!

Nick Jameson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08
Nick Jameson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
Hello from Paxacoricofallapatorius
omg dr who fan in the wild ???
Yeah it is a planet from the AU which I decided to name Paxacoricofallapatorius as a Spin-off of Raxacoricofallapatorius
gorgeous

OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
adele? dat u?
Never mind I'll find someone like you...

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:35
George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:32
George Calder wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:31

Hey Lils…
what happened? why are u down?

@Kai Hepner sure, sure....
@Blair Annabelle Du Pont thats cool~
I'm not down! Oh well, I just had a fight with my friend at my house which involved a lot of throwing a lot of things all around the room and biting and scratching and kicking and slapping and punching and a few injuries
oh goodness, are you alright?

@Blair Annabelle Du Pont ooooh, well, have a good time baking it~~~
Yeah I'm ok
If you wanna talk. I am always open!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
BRIIIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
BRIIIIII
Yes my love?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:05 Hello humans and aliens
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
but when i call you never seem to be homeeee

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11

Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
BRIIIIII
Yes my love?
HRU??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:11
Emma van Elst wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:06
hey fellow alien
Hallo from the other side :grin:
I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
but when i call you never seem to be homeeee
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:19
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:18
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 17:14

I must have called a thousand times! :grin:
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
BRIIIIII
Yes my love?
HRU??
Good! You?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe