OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:14
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:14 So much cleaning today....
Deep cleaning?
Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!


@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:14
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:14 So much cleaning today....
Deep cleaning?
Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!


@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.
Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....
And be honest, you would have done the same as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:14

Deep cleaning?
Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!


@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.
Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....
And be honest, you would have done the same as well
No I wouldn't.
BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST, I CAN'T! And with my personality and that, I would've still been cleaning and losing my mind either way.
Bro, it's his party and I was in the kitchen for an hour and a half straight cleaning while my little sister half-cleaned, half-goofed off in her room and he was sleeping before trying to get the TV and then eating a bowl of cereal for twenty minutes, half of the time just staring at us.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:59
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18
Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!


@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.
Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....
And be honest, you would have done the same as well
No I wouldn't.
BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST, I CAN'T! And with my personality and that, I would've still been cleaning and losing my mind either way.
Bro, it's his party and I was in the kitchen for an hour and a half straight cleaning while my little sister half-cleaned, half-goofed off in her room and he was sleeping before trying to get the TV and then eating a bowl of cereal for twenty minutes, half of the time just staring at us.
Ok well, good luck with the cleaning. Honestly I would be ur younger bro as well :lol: :lol:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
That’s the fate of an older sibling. :lol: I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling. :lol: I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
Oh no, my sis doesn't do that... I do for her tho sometimes.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling. :lol: I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
Fr.
I would've been done faster if they actually listened for once. Every single day I tell them to put stuff back where it belongs or put the dirty dishes in the sink, yet then there's stuff on the table stools, the table, the counters, and even in the living room or their rooms! I do dishes, sweep, clean the stove and sink, plus we still have to do the porch.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:13
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling. :lol: I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
Fr.
I would've been done faster if they actually listened for once. Every single day I tell them to put stuff back where it belongs or put the dirty dishes in the sink, yet then there's stuff on the table stools, the table, the counters, and even in the living room or their rooms! I do dishes, sweep, clean the stove and sink, plus we still have to do the porch.
Well, I do it too ..... Sometimes my sis doesn't so here i am....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:29
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:24 I have no clue what’s happening. :lol:
*pokes* AVVVVV
:wow: AXELLLLLL
HOW ARE YOUUU?
GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:40
Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:29

*pokes* AVVVVV
:wow: AXELLLLLL
HOW ARE YOUUU?
GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYY
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! 🤩

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.