Let's Chat!
He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:18Somewhat.... My lil bro's b-day 'party' is today.
@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
And be honest, you would have done the same as well
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No I wouldn't.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:59Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!
@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
And be honest, you would have done the same as well
BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST, I CAN'T! And with my personality and that, I would've still been cleaning and losing my mind either way.
Bro, it's his party and I was in the kitchen for an hour and a half straight cleaning while my little sister half-cleaned, half-goofed off in her room and he was sleeping before trying to get the TV and then eating a bowl of cereal for twenty minutes, half of the time just staring at us.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Ok well, good luck with the cleaning. Honestly I would be ur younger bro as wellLex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:07No I wouldn't.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:59Well, what can I say... We younger siblings love to annoy our siblings....Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:58He is really striking to get on our nerves though, eating breakfast that would've taken one of us like, maybe seven minutes for twenty minutes while watching us clean.Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 14:20Oh... Well, happy birthday to him!
@River Grimes what time is it there rn??
And be honest, you would have done the same as well
BECAUSE I'M THE OLDEST, I CAN'T! And with my personality and that, I would've still been cleaning and losing my mind either way.
Bro, it's his party and I was in the kitchen for an hour and a half straight cleaning while my little sister half-cleaned, half-goofed off in her room and he was sleeping before trying to get the TV and then eating a bowl of cereal for twenty minutes, half of the time just staring at us.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
That’s the fate of an older sibling.
I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oh no, my sis doesn't do that... I do for her tho sometimes.....Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling.I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Fr.Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling.I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
I would've been done faster if they actually listened for once. Every single day I tell them to put stuff back where it belongs or put the dirty dishes in the sink, yet then there's stuff on the table stools, the table, the counters, and even in the living room or their rooms! I do dishes, sweep, clean the stove and sink, plus we still have to do the porch.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Well, I do it too ..... Sometimes my sis doesn't so here i am....Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:13Fr.Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:10 That’s the fate of an older sibling.I’m always cleaning up after my younger sibling’s messes because they don’t want to do it themselves and somebody has to get it done. lol
I would've been done faster if they actually listened for once. Every single day I tell them to put stuff back where it belongs or put the dirty dishes in the sink, yet then there's stuff on the table stools, the table, the counters, and even in the living room or their rooms! I do dishes, sweep, clean the stove and sink, plus we still have to do the porch.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYYAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46GOOD! YOUUUUUU??Axel Brooks wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46HOW ARE YOUUU?
Let's Chat!
OOOO!!! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!Emiline Hunter wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 16:19REALLY GOOD! I BOUGHT A MILK FROTHER AND RUNNING TRAINERS TODAYYYAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 15:46GOOD! YOUUUUUU??
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |