Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-62!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-63!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-64!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-65!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-66!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-67!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-68!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-69!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-70!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-71!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9