Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-52
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-53
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-54
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-55
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-56
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-57
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-58
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-59
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-60!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-61!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |