Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-42

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50

𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-51

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9