Let's Chat!
Fine..
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?
Am fine, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure that if I wanted to send an email I did not want to be signed out 
I opened up my email and immediately upon doing so, I was signed out
it popped up with that notification
I opened up my email and immediately upon doing so, I was signed out
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accidentLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?
Am fine, wbu?
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
No you don't want to die.River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:12I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accidentLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?
Am fine, wbu?
And what now?! How did you do that?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I cooked some chicken tendies. A little past the recommend time cause i forgot lol. And then i ate them. But one of them was soggy i thought it was just sitting in the sauce to long and i bit it. It felt weird and i looked inside. Raw completely. Not cooked a second. Idk how but yeahLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:16No you don't want to die.River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:12I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accidentLily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?
Am fine, wbu?
And what now?! How did you do that?
Loner Mudblood