OOC Let's Chat!

I'm alright hru?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 08:42 I'm alright hru?
Fine..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hi

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:01 Hey hi
Heyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:27
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:01 Hey hi
Heyy
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:27
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:01 Hey hi
Heyy
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol
Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?

Am fine, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm pretty sure that if I wanted to send an email I did not want to be signed out :sob:

I opened up my email and immediately upon doing so, I was signed out :( it popped up with that notification

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:27
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:01 Hey hi
Heyy
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol
Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?

Am fine, wbu?
I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accident

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:27
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:01 Hey hi
Heyy
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol
Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?

Am fine, wbu?
I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accident
No you don't want to die.
And what now?! How did you do that?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:16
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 11:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:57
River Grimes wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 10:27

Heyy
What's up. Sorry i forgot i chatted on here lol
Dang dude, this easily you forgot us?

Am fine, wbu?
I'm very forgetful. And i want to die. I bit into raw chicken by accident
No you don't want to die.
And what now?! How did you do that?
I cooked some chicken tendies. A little past the recommend time cause i forgot lol. And then i ate them. But one of them was soggy i thought it was just sitting in the sauce to long and i bit it. It felt weird and i looked inside. Raw completely. Not cooked a second. Idk how but yeah

Loner Mudblood