Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-2!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-3

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-4

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-5

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-6

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-7

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-8

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-9

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-10

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-11

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.