›
Out of Character
Games Room
Girls VS Boys!
Errands
The Counter Chat
Clans and Clubs
OOC Shops
Art Gallery
Games Room
Sign up
Log in
Back
Reply
1989
/
2285
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 085
79
6 Jun 2026, 03:11
Girls VS Boys!
22
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Lily Young
Second year, Quidditch player, Slytherin
10 906
142
6 Jun 2026, 03:14
Girls VS Boys!
23
“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde
The Dark Cottage
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 085
79
6 Jun 2026, 03:14
Girls VS Boys!
24
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Lily Young
Second year, Quidditch player, Slytherin
10 906
142
6 Jun 2026, 03:17
Girls VS Boys!
25
“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde
The Dark Cottage
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 085
79
6 Jun 2026, 03:19
Girls VS Boys!
26
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Lily Young
Second year, Quidditch player, Slytherin
10 906
142
6 Jun 2026, 03:21
Girls VS Boys!
27
“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde
The Dark Cottage
Amalie Leclerc
Second year, Slytherin
12 085
79
6 Jun 2026, 03:24
Girls VS Boys!
28
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Hanna Nimrod
First year, Hufflepuff
4
8
6 Jun 2026, 03:30
Girls VS Boys!
29
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.
Lily Young
Second year, Quidditch player, Slytherin
10 906
142
6 Jun 2026, 03:31
Girls VS Boys!
30
“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde
The Dark Cottage
Hanna Nimrod
First year, Hufflepuff
4
8
6 Jun 2026, 03:37
Girls VS Boys!
31
𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓼𝓼.
Back
Reply
1989
/
2285