Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-43

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45 whoa Lily long time no see

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46 Amelie!! Yeah, been quite busy

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47 ^^ ^^

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-48 how you’ve been?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-49 Been doing good! (disregarding how busy I've been) How about you?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-50 been doing okay and I’ve been really busy too

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
0! :happy: :happy:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-1!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde