OOC Let's Chat!

boredboredboredbored

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 22:50
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 21:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:25
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 18:18 Whoa! You're singing about EMMIIIIII!!! :love:
:eyes:
EMMIII!!!! :love:

OWOOOOO!!!!! :wow:
COLINN!!!! :wow:

*Tacklesnugs!!*
*gazes into Eyes of Sky!*
Just the kind of eyes I needed to see after a rough week! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Zzzzz....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 00:59 Zzzzz....
Wake up Lex Luthor

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 01:22
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 00:59 Zzzzz....
Wake up Lex Luthor
I WILL!
Y'ALL, I CAN SEND A SCREENSHOT TOO FOR THIS, I CAN HIT AN F6 SINGING! I TRIED DOING IT TO MESS AROUND, I SAW IT, GOT A NOTE FOR REFERENCE ON YT AND THAT, AND THEN DID IT AGAIN AND HIT IT!
I can still only go as low as D3 though.
EDIT: NVM, G6! I CAN HIT A G6! BEING SO FR, I DID IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW JUST TO CONFIRM, I CAN HIT G6!
Image posted by the member

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
so crazy that Eden and Sage will be 4th years soon... time flies!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 02:21 so crazy that Eden and Sage will be 4th years soon... time flies!
Bro, I feel like I only joined the site months ago, yet I'm gonna be a third year soon, you're telling me :nerves:

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! <3

ooo, yay fourth years!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 02:27
Sage Willows wrote: 6 Jun 2026, 02:21 so crazy that Eden and Sage will be 4th years soon... time flies!
Bro, I feel like I only joined the site months ago, yet I'm gonna be a third year soon, you're telling me :nerves:
Same! Brees gonna be a third year and turn 14 around the same time

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼