OOC Let's Chat!

I should be doing homework, but don't feel like it.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*Puts red rose in @Sage Willows's hair and runs*

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
huh? what's this? :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire I see flowers-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Uh oh. . . :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:59 @Colin McCoire I see flowers-
*hides the flower* shhh you see nothing

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:46 I’m here! (For a moment) I’m currently swimming at my aunt’s pool. :)
Lol im about to go swimming

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS

I JUST WALKED ACROSS THE STAGE

For my graduation, I was so nervous that I dropped my diploma on the floor on stage and had to pick it up