Let's Chat!
I should be doing homework, but don't feel like it.
Let's Chat!
*Puts red rose in @Sage Willows's hair and runs*
Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire I see flowers-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Uh oh. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*hides the flower* shhh you see nothing
Let's Chat!
Lol im about to go swimmingAvery Gray wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 23:46 I’m here! (For a moment) I’m currently swimming at my aunt’s pool.![]()
Let's Chat!
GUYS
I JUST WALKED ACROSS THE STAGE
For my graduation, I was so nervous that I dropped my diploma on the floor on stage and had to pick it up
I JUST WALKED ACROSS THE STAGE
For my graduation, I was so nervous that I dropped my diploma on the floor on stage and had to pick it up